At St. Peter’s we have a school climate that fosters appropriate and positive behaviors as the whole school expectation. School Wide Positive Behaviour Support (SWPBS) is a way of recognising the importance of positive relationships among the whole school community.
SWPBS within the school looks like
- teaching of clear expectations for all students
- modelling and rewarding expectations
- supporting the whole school community to understand and support all students
- Understanding the physical and social contexts of behaviour
- Learning to build relationships
- Using data to guide decisions
Our school expectations are
Remember to persist and Bounceback
Click the image below to view a clip that gives a great representation of what SWPBS is.